Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Pink Glass Lady out and about . . . . . .

Firstly, Hello to all the lovely people I met last week at the Emerald Antique Fair.  Thank you to braving the chilly, wet weather and coming out to see us all.  I hope you took home treasures.

I did promise to update my blog to those that took my card - and now, thanks to the marvels of technology, I can now retrieve some of the photos taken that day.  If there was anything that took your fancy on the day - please leave me a comment with a means to find you and we'll take it from there.


Detail of Pink pressed glass underplate - Adam pattern




Fine Pink Tumbers on a Pink Glass Tray - $28


All prices quoted are in Australian Dollars.  Postage is not included - due to the fragile nature of this glass, pickup from the Frankston, Victoria area is preferred

Pink Glass Fish Float Bowl - Reduced from $250 down to $175 - 3 piece set would make a stunning centrepiece


No comments:

 

Friends

Blog List

How many visitors?