Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Brushing away the Cobwebs ..........

Cough, cough, cough....splutter......


Can you see me?     Let me clear a bit more of this dust away.......


Yes, I know.....other obsessions got in the way for awhile......  check out my main blog to see what I've been up to for the past year or so....  (hope you like sheep!)
It's time in my life to purge my collection - a girl can only display so much glassware.  I cannot be just picking up everything I see - anything pink.        I really, really can't.
In order to be selective, I've thinned it out a bit here and there and have decided that to sell my glassware, ebay has become a bit too prohibitive, especially when it comes to the cost of postage.  Trash & Treasure, Garage or Yard Sales, or Sunday Markets also are the wrong venue - people expect to pay way below the value of what I have to offer.    Therefore - Antique & Collectable Markets !!!!!!


I'm off to one tomorrow - will have my little car loaded up - my goal is to come home with less than I set out with.
For all that read this in time:  Sassafrass Antique & Collectable Fair will be held at the Sassafrass Primary School on Easter Saturday - 6 April 2012.   This is my 2nd time back into the market arena.  My last dip of the big toe was over a year ago in December 2010
I'll try to remember to take photos (in my less busy moments - between selling all my stock to eager customers!)
Let me leave you with a quick snap of my cupboard - a wee bit of Mayfair....

No comments:

 

Friends

Blog List

How many visitors?